ENGLISH YOUTH PASTOR (PART-TIME)
Burnaby Chinese Evangelical Free Church (BCEFC) is seeking a youth pastor.
This role is critical in providing spiritual leadership to the English-speaking youth
in our congregation.
Position: English Youth Pastor (Part-time)
Working schedule: 4 days per week
The primary responsibilities of the Youth Pastor are the followings:
- As Christ’s shepherd, provide youth with mentorship, build trusting
relationships, and model a life of discipleship. Nurture youth to become
committed followers of Jesus.
- Perform visitation and counselling to the needs of the youth.
- Work with the English Ministry and Deacon Board to provide spiritual
leadership training, youth program, fellowship, Youth Sunday Worship and
- Develop and expand the outreach program to the youth.
- Assist the Children Ministry as required.
Applicants should have these qualifications:
- Graduates, or Students from an evangelical seminary or equivalent.
- Must be fluent in English; able to communicate in Cantonese or Mandarin
would be an asset but not necessary.
Please send your resume to the attention of Pastoral Search Committee
by E-mail: email@example.com